Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hello me it's me again..........

Hello friends it's been a long time. There have been a lot of changes since the last time I posted. I've gone through the worst time in my life. I am now divorced, and living without my kids, this is especially hard considering I was a stay at home dad for 3.5 years. Its a huge change for the kids and I.

I'm still a wreck in some ways, I get almost giddy when i get to see the kids, and i cry like a baby when i have to tell them good bye again. will this get better? I'm believing it will to an extent but until then.....

Writing. I haven't done a lot, but I have written a few short stories, I now have enough to release an anthology of shorts. My bestie C.L. Foster has created an awesome cover for me. I got the title picked out, thank God that titles are easy for me.

so whats next? finish one last story, and then lots of editing and then...... i dont have a clue but i'm getting excited about maybe getting published finally!

here is a little something for you to enjoy.


                                               this is a relic of the first known possessed nun...........

No comments:

Post a Comment