Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh crap

Havent posted in a while. Just been busy with life.
Got out if the house last night and saw "Sinister" not a bad movie if you get the chance check it out sometime.

The computer is dead ..... again. :(

They said the last time that if anything else went wrong they would see about getting me into something else. Hoping to find out Monday or so. In the mean time i'm back to my phone :) oh well thank god for smart phones!

So today i am doing charecter bios for a project i kinda like the organizing better than the writing anymore.

Been struggling with getting back in the groove with all the computer problems. Not having it for a month really through me off.  I feel like i was starting to get going again and now this its kind of frustrating!

So anyhow i saw today that i might be able to post quick pictures on here. I might try that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment