Monday, December 10, 2012

Kids....

so my 7th grade son is sitting at my computer and reading some of my new book.... comes into the kitchen and basically says my grammar sucks and offers to edit it for me, then he tells me he added some more description to a scene.... apparently it was lacking...........................

in other news i'm up to 12.5K words on the new project "Soul Whispers" 

i also came up with a good idea for a story line last night and didnt get a chance to write it down hoping it comes back to me. 

thinking about doing pinterest? just for posting pictures of things that inspire my writing? i dunno social networking and "marketing" takes up so much time now

Books i'm reading at the moment. Who I Am Yesterday by Victoria Adams

http://www.amazon.com/Who-I-Am-Yesterday-ebook/dp/B008FHUI20/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354252242&sr=8-2&keywords=who+i+am+yesterday

and

The Reawakening by Joesph Souza

http://www.amazon.com/Reawakening-Living-Dead-Series-ebook/dp/B009MHDN7Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1355185725&sr=1-2&keywords=reawakening

No comments:

Post a Comment